Dr. Jia-En ZHANG, a Professor, Vice dean of the College; Vice director of the Key Laboratory of Agro-Environment in the Tropics, Ministry of Agriculture, China; Director of Guangdong Engineering Research Center for Modern Ecoagriculture and Circular Agriculture. He also obtained the honours of Pearl-River-Scholar Professor, Outstanding Teacher of Guangdong province.
In addition, he serves as members of the editorial boards of five Journals, and vice-presidents or members of executive councils of several provincial and national ecological or related societies of China.
l B.S. in Geography, Hubei University, 1991
l M.S. in Soil geography, Lanzhou University, 1994
l Ph.D in Soil ecology, the Institute of Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1997
l Postdoctoral Fellow in Agroecology, South China Agricultural University, 1999
l Visiting scholar, Purdue University, USA, 2001
l Visiting scholar, Mississippi State University, USA, 2012-2013
(1) Agroecology and biodiversity utilization, and applications;
(2) Soil ecology and global environmental changes;
(3) Alien invasive species ecology and related comprehensive ecological control;
(4) Landscape ecology and ecosystem services assessment;
(5) Ecological planning and ecotourism development.
Publications & Achievements
He has published 10 books, and over 200 peer-reviewed articles including 84 SCI/EI papers(Listed below, *Corresponding author). He has applied nearly 30 national patents and obtained 15 licensed patents.
1. Zewen Hei, Huimin Xiang, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Rice intercropping with water mimosa (Neptunia oleracea Lour.) can facilitate soil N utilization and alleviate apparent N loss[J]. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 2021,313:107378.
2. Zewen Hei, Huimin Xiang, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Water mimosa (Neptunia oleracea Lour.) can fix and transfer nitrogen to rice in their intercropping system[J]. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.11342.
3. Hui Wei, Yalan Liu, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Leaching of simulated acid rain deteriorates soil physiochemical and mechanical properties in three agricultural soils[J]. Catena, 2021,206:105485.
4. Huimin Xiang, Ni Lan, Fugang Wang, Benliang Zhao, Hui Wei, Jiaen Zhang*. Reduced pests, improved grain quality and greater total income: Benefits of intercropping rice with Pontederia cordata[J]. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.11243.
5. Ziqiang Liu, Hui Wei, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Higher sensitivity of soil microbial network than community structure under acid rain[J]. Microorganisms, 2021,9(1):118.
6. Jiaxin Wang, Xuening Lu, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Simultaneous quantification of the lipids phosphatidylcholine, 3-sn-phosphatidylethanolamine, sphingomyelin, and L-α-lysophosphatidylcholine extracted from the tissues of the invasive golden apple snail (Pomacea canaliculata) using UHPLC-ESI-MS/MS[J]. Food Chemistry, 2021,343:128427.
7. Jiaxin Wang, Xuening Lu, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Intercropping perennial aquatic plants with rice improved paddy field soil microbial biomass, biomass carbon and biomass nitrogen with improving soil physicochemical properties[J]. Soil and Tillage Research, 2020:104908.
8. Jiaxin Wang, Xuening Lu, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Rice intercropping with alligator flag (Thalia dealbata): A novel model to produce safe cereal grains while remediating cadmium contaminated paddy soil[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials，2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j. jhazmat. 2020. 122505.
9. Ziqiang Liu, Dengfeng Li, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Effect of simulated acid rain on soil CO2, CH4 and N2O emissions and microbial communities in an agricultural soil[J]. Geoderma, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoderma.2020. 114222.
10. Hui Wei, Rui Ma, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Crop-litter type determines the structure and function of litter-decomposing microbial communities under acid rain conditions[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.scitotenv. 2020.136600.
11. Jiaxin Wang, Yue Xiong, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Naturally selected dominant weeds as heavy metal accumulators and excluders assisted by rhizosphere bacteria in a mining area[J]. Chemosphere, 2020,243:125365.
12. Zhong Qin, Jiaen Zhang*, Yanping Jiang, et al. Predicting the potential distribution of Pseudomonas syringae pv. actinidiae in China using ensemble models[J]. Plant Pathology, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1111/ppa.13112.
13. Meijuan Li, Ronghua Li, Shiwei Liu, Jiaen Zhang*, Hao Luo, Shuqing Qiu. Rice-duck co-culture benefits grain 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline accumulation and quality and yield enhancement of fragrant rice[J]. The Crop Journal, 2019, https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.cj.2019.02.002.
14. Hui Wei, Wenjuan Bai, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Integrated Rice-Duck Farming Decreases Soil Seed Bank and Weed Density in a Paddy Field[J]. Agronomy, 2019, http://dx.doi.org/ 10.3390/agronomy 9050259.
15. Ronghua Li, Meijuan Li, Umair Ashraf, Shiwei Liu, Jiaen Zhang*. Exploring the Relationships Between Yield and Yield-Related Traits for Rice Varieties Released in China From 1978 to 2017[J]. Frontiers in Plant Science, 2019, 10:543.
16. Hui Wei, Mingyu Huang, Guoming Quan, Jiaen Zhang*, Ziqiang Liu, Rui Ma. Turn bane into a boon: Application of invasive plant species to remedy soil cadmium contamination[J]. Chemosphere, 2018,210:1013-1020.
17. Yanqiong Ye, Brett A. Bryan, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Changes in land-use and ecosystem services in the Guangzhou-Foshan Metropolitan Area, China from 1990 to 2010: Implications for sustainability under rapid urbanization[J]. Ecological Indicators, 2018,93:930-941.
18. Hui Wei, Kun Zhang, Jiaen Zhang*, et al. Grass cultivation alters soil organic carbon fractions in a subtropical orchard of southern China[J]. Soil & Tillage Research, 2018, 181:110–116.
19. Zhong Qin, Jiaen Zhang*, Yanping Jiang, et al. Invasion process and potential spread of Amaranthus retroflexus in China[J]. Weed Research, 2018,58(1):57-67.
21. Hui Wei, Jialin Xu, Guoming Quan, Jiaen Zhang*, Zhong Qin. Invasion effects of Chromolaena odorata on soil carbon and nitrogen fractions in a tropical savanna[J]. ECOSPHERE, 2017, 8(5):1-16.
22. Hui Wei, Jialin Xu, Guoming Quan, Jiaen Zhang*, Zhong Qin. Effects of Praxelis clematidea invasion on soil nitrogen fractions and transformation rates in a tropical savanna[J]. Environ Sci Pollut Res (2017) 24:3654–3663.
23. Hui Wei, Jialin Xu, Guoming Quan, Jiaen Zhang* & Zhong Qin. Invasion of Praxelis clematidea increases the chemically non-labile rather than labile soil organic carbon in a tropical savanna[J]. ARCHIVES OF AGRONOMY AND SOIL SCIENCE,2017, doi=10.1080/03650340.2017.1359412.
24. R.L. Wang, W.B.Yan, G.M. Quan, S.W.Liu, J.E. Zhang*. Effects of light intensity on morphology and physiology of exotic invasive Bidens pilosaosa L. and non-invasive Bidens bipinnata L[J]. Allelopathy Journal, 2017, 42 (1): 157-167.
25. Hui Wei, Yangzhou Xiang, Ying Liu, Jiaen Zhang. Effects of sod cultivation on soil nutrients in orchards across China: A meta-analysis[J]. Soil & Tillage Research, 2017, 169:16–24.
26. Y-M Xiong, Z-H Yan, J-E Zhang, H-Y Li. Immune related genes expression in juveniles of an invasive snail after challenged with Lipopolysaccharide[J]. ISJ 2017, 14: 295-302.
27. Huirong Yang, Jia-en Zhang*, Zhixin Deng, Hao Luo, Jing Guo, Simei He, Mingzhu Luo and Benliang Zhao. The complete mitochondrial genome of the golden apple snail Pomacea canaliculata (Gastropoda: Ampullariidae) [J]. MITOCHONDRIAL DNA PART B: RESOURCES, 2016, 1(1): 51–53.
28. Liang Kaiming, Yang Tao, Zhang Shaobin, Zhang Jia-En*, Luo Mingzhu, Fu Ling, Zhao Benliang. Effects of intercropping rice and water spinach on net yields and pest control: an experiment in southern China[J]. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL SUSTAINABILITY. 2016, 14(4): 448-465.
29. Zhao Benliang, Zhang Jia-En*, Yan Wenbin, Kang Xiaowu, Cheng Chaogang, Ouyang Ying. Removal of cadmium from aqueous solution using waste shells of golden apple snail[J]. DESALINATION AND WATER TREATMENT. 2016, 57(50): 23987-24003.
30. Yang Song, Ni Lin-Kang, Zhao Liu-Lan, Yang Jin-Wei, Liu Qiao, Zhang Jia-En, He Zhi, Peng Shuang. Repair process and enzymatic activity associated with induction of shell regeneration in the invasive species Pomacea canaliculata[J]. MOLLUSCAN RESEARCH. 2016, 36(3): 207-212.
31. Wang R. L., Chen S., Qin Z., Feng Z. L., Xia W. N., Su Y. J., Zhang J. E*. Effects of simulated nitrogen deposition on the seeding growth, photosynthetic characteristics and allelopathic potential of invasive plant Ipomoea cairica (L.) Sweet[J]. ALLELOPATHY JOURNAL. 2016, 38(2): 183-192.
32. Hu Liangliang, Zhang Jian, Ren Weizheng, Guo Liang, Cheng Yongxu, Li Jiayao, Li Kexin, Zhu Zewen, Zhang Jiaen, Luo Shiming, Cheng Lei, Tang Jianjun, Chen Xin. Can the co-cultivation of rice and fish help sustain rice production?[J]. Scientific Reports. 2016, 6(28728): 28728.
33. Zhang Jia-En, Liu Jin-Ling, Ouyang Ying, Liao Bao-Wen, Zhao Ben-Liang. Removal of nutrients and heavy metals from wastewater with mangrove Sonneratia apetala Buch-Ham[J]. Ecological Engineering. 2010, 36(6): 807-812.
34. Xu Meng, Mu Xidong, Dick Jaimie T. A., Fang Miao, Gu Dangen, Luo Du, Zhang Jiaen, Luo Jianren, Hu Yinchang. Comparative Functional Responses Predict the Invasiveness and Ecological Impacts of Alien Herbivorous Snails[J]. PLOS ONE. 2016, 11(1): e147017.
35. Qin Z., Zhang J. E*., Ditommaso A., Wang R. L., Liang K. M. Predicting the potential distribution of Lantana camara L. under RCP scenarios using ISI-MIP models[J]. CLIMATIC CHANGE. 2016, 134(1-2): 193-208.
36. Yang Huirong, Zhang Jia-En*, Guo Jing, Deng Zhixin, Luo Hao, Luo Mingzhu, Zhao Benliang. The complete mitochondrial genome of the giant African snail Achatina fulica (Mollusca: Achatinidae)[J]. MITOCHONDRIAL DNA. 2016, 27(3): 1622-1624.
37. Yang Huirong, Zhang Jia-En*, Luo Hao, Luo Mingzhu, Guo Jing, Deng Zhixin, Zhao Benliang. The complete mitochondrial genome of the mudsnail Cipangopaludina cathayensis (Gastropoda: Viviparidae)[J]. MITOCHONDRIAL DNA. 2016, 27(3): 1892-1894.
38. Guo Jing, Zhang Jia-En*, Zhao Benliang, Luo Mingzhu, Zhang Chunxia. The role of spotted green pufferfish Tetraodon nigroviridis in controlling golden apple snail Pomacea canaliculata: an effective biological control approach involving a new agent[J]. BIOCONTROL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 2016, 26(8): 1100-1112.
39. Xiang Huimin, Zhang Jiaen*, Zhu Qiandong. Worldwide earthworm research: a scientometric analysis, 2000-2015[J]. SCIENTOMETRICS. 2015, 105(2): 1195-1207.
40. Xu Hua-Qin, Zhang Jia-En*, Ouyang Ying, Lin Ling, Quan Guo-Ming, Zhao Ben-Liang, Yu Jia-Yu. Effects of simulated acid rain on microbial characteristics in a lateritic red soil[J]. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND POLLUTION RESEARCH. 2015, 22(22): 18260-18266.
41. Quan G. M., Mao D. J., Zhang J. E*., Xie J. F., Xu H. Q., An M. Response of invasive Chromolaena odorata and two coexisting weeds to contrasting irradiance and nitrogen[J]. PHOTOSYNTHETICA. 2015, 53(3): 419-429.
42. Qin Zhong, Zhang Jia-En*, Ditommaso Antonio, Wang Rui-Long, Wu Rui-Shan. Predicting invasions of Wedelia trilobata (L.) Hitchc. with Maxent and GARP models[J]. JOURNAL OF PLANT RESEARCH. 2015, 128(5): 763-775.
43. Xiang Huimin, Zhang Jiaen*, Zhu Qiandong. A scientometric analysis of worldwide soil carbon stocks research from 2000 to 2014[J]. CURRENT SCIENCE. 2015, 109(3): 513-519.
44. Zhao Benliang, Zhang Jia-En*, Li Hongzhe, Xu Huaqin, Quan Guoming, An Min. Effect of Lolium multiflorum Lam. as a Substitute Feedstuff for Ducks in a Rice-Duck Farming System[J]. AGROECOLOGY AND SUSTAINABLE FOOD SYSTEMS. 2015, 39(7): 727-746.
45. Zhao B. L., Fang L., Zhang J. E*., An M., Wang R. L., Luo M. Z., Liang K. M. Effects of five exotic invasive plants extracts on the survival of the invasive snail Pomacea canaliculata (Lamarck)[J]. ALLELOPATHY JOURNAL. 2015, 36(1): 123-132.
46. Wang Ruilong, Dai Tingting, Quan Guoming, Zhang Jiaen*. Changes in soil physico-chemical properties, enzyme activities and soil microbial communities under Mimosa pudica invasion[J]. ALLELOPATHY JOURNAL. 2015, 36(1): 15-23.
47. Ouyang Ying, Zhang Jia-En, Li Yide, Parajuli Prem, Feng Gary. Impacts of rainfall and air temperature variations due to climate change upon hydrological characteristics: a case study[J]. Journal of Water and Climate Change. 2015, 6(4): 865-879.
48. Wang Ruilong, Quan Guoming, Kang Xiaowu, Zhang Jiaen*, Qin Zhong. Influence of Lantana camara on soil I. Effects on soil chemical properties, enzymes and microorganisms[J]. ALLELOPATHY JOURNAL. 2015, 35(2): 197-206.
49. Wang Ruilong, Kang Xiaowu, Quan Guoming, Zhang Jiaen*. Influence of Lantana camara on soil II. Effects of Lantana camara leaf litter on plants and soil properties[J]. ALLELOPATHY JOURNAL. 2015, 35(2): 207-215.
50. Mu Xidong, Hou Guangyuan, Song Hongmei, Xu Peng, Luo Du, Gu Dangen, Xu Meng, Luo Jianren, Zhang Jiaen, Hu Yinchan. Transcriptome analysis between invasive Pomacea canaliculata and indigenous Cipangopaludina cahayensis reveals genomic divergence and diagnostic microsatellite/SSR markers[J]. BMC GENETICS. 2015, 16(12).
51. Ouyang Ying, Zhang Jiaen, Leininger Theodor D., Frey Brent R. A STELLA Model to Estimate Water and Nitrogen Dynamics in a Short-Rotation Woody Crop Plantation[J]. JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY. 2015, 44(1): 200-209.
52. Zhang Jia-En*, Yu Jiayu, Ouyang Ying. Activity of Earthworm in Latosol Under Simulated Acid Rain Stress[J]. BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 2015, 94(1): 108-111.
53. Ye Yanqiong, Zhang Jia'en*, Chen Lili, Ouyang Ying, Parajuli Prem. Dynamics of Ecosystem service values in respose to landscape pattern changes from 1995 to 2005 in Guangzhou, Southern China[J]. APPLIED ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH. 2015, 13(1): 21-36.
54. Hu Yinchang, Mu Xidong, Luo Du, Xu Meng, Yang Yexin, Gu Dangen, Luo Jianren, Zhang Jiaen. Genetic variability of the invasive snail Pomacea canaliculata in South China based on mitochondrial 16S rDNA sequences[J]. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology. 2014, 57: 203-209.
55. Zhang Jia-En*, Yu Jiayu, Ouyang Ying, Xu Huaqin. Impact of Simulated Acid Rain on Trace Metals and Aluminum Leaching in Latosol from Guangdong Province, China[J]. Soil and Sediment Contamination: An International Journal. 2014, 23(7): 725-735.
56. Ouyang Ying, Zhang Jia En, Cui Lihua. Estimating impacts of land use on groundwater quality using trilinear analysis[J]. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2014, 186(9): 5353-5362.
57. Song Hong-Mei, Mu Xi-Dong, Gu Dang-En, Luo Du, Yang Ye-Xin, Xu Meng, Luo Jian-Ren, Zhang Jia-En, Hu Yin-Chang. Molecular characteristics of the HSP70 gene and its differential expression in female and male golden apple snails (Pomacea canaliculata) under temperature stimulation[J]. Cell Stress and Chaperones. 2014, 19(4): 579-589.
58. Xu W., Zhang J*., Du S., Dai Q., Zhang W., Luo M., Zhao B. Sex differences in alarm response and predation risk in the fresh water snail Pomacea canaliculata[J]. Journal of Molluscan Studies. 2014, 80(2): 117-122.
59. Liang Kaiming, Zhang Jiaen*, Song Chunxiu, Luo Mingzhu, Zhao Benliang, Quan Guoming, An Min. Integrated Management to Control Golden Apple Snails (Pomacea canaliculata) in Direct Seeding Rice Fields: An Approach Combining Water Management and Rice-Duck Farming[J]. Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems. 2014, 38(3): 264-282.
60. Qin Zhong, Xie Jun-Fang, Quan Guo-Ming, Zhang Jia-En*, Mao Dan-Juan, Ditommaso Antonio. Impacts of the invasive annual herb Ambrosia artemisiifolia L. on soil microbial carbon source utilization and enzymatic activities[J]. European Journal of Soil Biology. 2014, 60: 58-66.
61. Ouyang Ying, Zhang Jia-En, Parajuli Prem. Characterization of shallow groundwater quality in the Lower St. Johns River Basin: a case study[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2013, 20(12): 8860-8870.
62. Zhang Jia-En*, Quan Guo-Ming, Huang Zhao-Xiang, Luo Shi-Ming, Ouyang Ying. Evidence of Duck Activity Induced Anatomical Structure Change and Lodging Resistance of Rice Plant[J]. Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems. 2013, 37(9): 975-984.
63. Zhang Jia En*, Yu Jiayu, Ouyang Ying, Xu Huaqin. Responses of earthworm to aluminum toxicity in latosol[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2013, 20(2): 1135-1141.
64. Qin Zhong, Mao Danjuan, Quan Guoming, Zhang Jia-En*, Xie Junfang, Ditommaso Antonio. Antioxidant response of the invasive herb Ambrosia artemisiifolia L. to different irradiance levels[J]. PHYTOPROTECTION. 2013, 93(1): 8-15.
65. Liang Kaiming, Zhang Jia-En*, Fang Li, Zhao Benliang, Luo Mingzhu, Parajuli Prem,Ouyang Ying. The biological control of Pomacea canaliculata population by rice-duck mutualism in paddy fields[J]. Biocontrol Science and Technology. 2013, 23(6): 674-690.
66. Ouyang Ying, Zhang Jia-En. Quantification of Shallow Groundwater Nutrient Dynamics in Septic Areas[J]. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution. 2012, 223(6): 3181-3193.
67. Qin Zhong, Mao Dan Juan, Quan Guo Ming, Zhang Jia-En*, Xie Jun Fang, Ditommaso Antonio. Physiological and morphological responses of invasive Ambrosia artemisiifolia (common ragweed) to different irradiances[J]. Botany. 2012, 90(12): 1284-1294.
68. Xie J., Hu L., Tang J., Wu X., Li N., Yuan Y., Yang H., Zhang J., Luo S., Chen X. Ecological mechanisms underlying the sustainability of the agricultural heritage rice-fish coculture system[J]. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2011, 108(50): E1381-E1387.
69. Xie Jian, Wu Xue, Tang Jian-Jun, Zhang Jia-En, Luo Shi-Ming, Chen Xin. Conservation of Traditional Rice Varieties in a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System (GIAHS): Rice-Fish Co-Culture[J]. Agricultural Sciences in China. 2011, 10(5): 754-761.
70. Ouyang Y., Luo S. M., Cui L. H., Wang Q., Zhang J. E. Estimation of real-time N load in surface water using dynamic data-driven application system[J]. Ecological Engineering. 2011, 37(4): 616-621.
71. Zhang Jia-En, Liu Jin-Ling, Ouyang Ying, Liao Bao-Wen, Zhao Ben-Liang. Physiological Responses of Mangrove Sonneratia apetala Buch-Ham Plant to Wastewater Nutrients and Heavy Metals[J]. International Journal of Phytoremediation. 2011, 13(5): 456-464.
72. Liu Jun, Cai Kunzheng, Luo Shiming, Zhu Lixia, Zhang Jiaen, Yan Xiaolong. Soil Phosphorous Status and Phosphorus Cycling as Influenced by Soybean Genotypes on an Acidic Low-Phosphorus Soil of Southern China[J]. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 2010, 41(15): 1838-1849.
73. Ouyang Ying, Zhang Jia En, Lin Dian, Liu Guo Dong. A STELLA model for the estimation of atrazine runoff, leaching, adsorption, and degradation from an agricultural land[J]. Journal of Soils and Sediments. 2010, 10(2): 263-271.
74. Qin Zhong, Su Gao-Li, Zhang Jia-En, Ouyang Ying, Yu Qiang, Li Jun. Identification of important factors for water vapor flux and CO2 exchange in a cropland[J]. Ecological Modelling. 2010, 221(4): 575-581.
75. Zhang Jiaen, Zhao Benliang, Chen Xin, Luo Shiming. Insect Damage Reduction while Maintaining Rice Yield in Duck-Rice Farming Compared with Mono Rice Farming[J]. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture. 2009, 33(8): 801-809.
76. Zhang Jia-En, Xu Rongbao, Chen Xin, Quan Guoming. Effects of duck activities on a weed community under a transplanted rice-duck farming system in southern China[J]. Weed Biology and Management. 2009, 9(3): 250-257.
77. Qin Zhong, Ouyang Ying, Su Gao-Li, Yu Qiang, Li Jun, Zhang Jia-En, Wu Zhi-Yi. Characterization of CO2 and water vapor fluxes in a summer maize field with wavelet analysis[J]. Ecological Informatics. 2008, 3(6): 397-409.
78. Zhang Jia-En, Ouyang Ying, Huang Zhao-Xiang. Characterization of Nitrous Oxide Emission from a Rice-Duck Farming System in South China[J]. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 2008, 54(2): 167-172.
79. Zhang Jia-En, Ouyang Ying, Ling Da-Jiong. Impacts of simulated acid rain on cation leaching from the Latosol in south China[J]. Chemosphere. 2007, 67(11): 2131-2137.
80. Ling Da-Jiong, Zhang Jia-En, Ouyang Ying, Huang Qian-Chun. Role of Simulated Acid Rain on Cations, Phosphorus, and Organic Matter Dynamics in Latosol[J]. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 2007, 52(1): 16-21.
81. Zhang J. E., Luo S. M., Duan S. S. The eco-environment of a young litchi orchard interplanted with forage grass in south China[M]. ACTA HORTICULTURAE, Huang H., Menzel C., LEUVEN 1:INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY HORTICULTURAL SCIENCE, 2001, 311-313.
82. Ouyang Ying, Zhang Jia En, Luo Shi Ming. Dynamic data driven application system: Recent development and future perspective[J]. Ecological Modelling. 2007, 204(1-2): 1-8.
83. Ouyang Y., Zhang J. E., Ou L. T. Temporal and Spatial Distributions of Sediment Total Organic Carbon in an Estuary River[J]. Journal of Environment Quality. 2006, 35(1): 93.
84. Huang Cheng-He, Ouyang Ying, Zhang Jia-En. Effects of a compact layer on soil O2 diffusion[J]. Geoderma. 2006, 135: 224-232.
Address: Department of Ecology, College of Natural Resources and Environment,
Institute of Tropical and Subtropical Ecology,
South China Agricultural University,
No.483 Wushan Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China